Beach and coast boat
Water sheet cleaning boat by means of hydraulic articulated arms in the bow and interchangeable nets of various weights, with a large sweep width, fully automated.
SAC NETS 5.5 / 6.5 / 8.5 Features
- Hull Length: 5.5 / 6.5 / 8.5 meters
- Tracing Beam: 1.83 / 2.37 meters
- Minimum working draft: 0.55 meters
- Working beam: 4.2 meters
- Solid deck load: 900 / 1,200 kilos
- Deck space of m2: 9.2 m2
- Solid loading speed: 7,000 kilos / hour
- Liquid suction capacity: 0
- Work surface: 27,000 m2 / hour
- Working speed: 2-3 knots / hour
MOTORIZATION AND SPEED (8.5 meter boat)
- Engine: 1 x 80cv gasoline / LPG
- Motorization: 1 x 10 Kw electric
- Speed 1 x 80 hp: 17 knots
- Speed 1 x 10 Kw: 6 knots
- Maximum autonomy 1 x 80 hp: 35 hours
- Maximum autonomy 1 x 10 kw: 8 hours
- 1 x 80 hp engine fuel tank: 100 liters gasoline + 45 liters LPG
- 1 x 10 Kw motor batteries: 2 batteries model 26-104
SAC NETS 5,5 / 6,5 / 8,5 equipment
- Unsinkable boat of 6.5 / 8.5 meters in length and 2.37 in beam.
- Self-emptying bow / stern deck.
- Non-slip cover.
- Solar panels and charging system for batteries on the cabin.
- Console and console foot for government.
- Collection system for floating solids and creams Patented ES 1143134
- Stainless steel candlesticks on border throughout its cover.
- 2 stools in the bow and 1 in the stern under deck with locks.
- Cinton protector on all your exterior bumper dead work.
- Polyester cabin with laminated safety glass, open at the stern.
- Red, green and scope led navigation lights.
- Indoor led spotlights.
- Control panel with switches for various services and 12 v connection.
- Mechanical steering and basic steering wheel.
- Complete motor control system. (if motors are included)
- RPM / fuel level / Trim / engine hours indicators. (if motors are included)
- Protective hose for cables and pipes outdoors in the wet drawer area.
- Automatic bilge pump in bilge.
- 3-position battery disconnector in external cabinet with key.
- 2 battery racks, for services and motors.
- 1 emergency battery for communications more than 1 meter above the waterline.
- VHF equipment with GPS and high gain antenna and AIS.
- 3 kg ABC SOLAS approved fire extinguisher with external cabinet.
- Ring, ruff with light and SOLAS life jacket.
- Anchoring equipment with anchor, chain, rope and bow guide.
- 4 stainless steel cleats, 2 on the bows and 2 on the fins.
- Horn and navigation compass.
- Mooring material four ropes, four fenders and hook with fixation.
- 100 liter fuel tank and support for 2 K120 LPG bottles.
- Gasoline filters, tank fixing, filler neck and installation.
- Seat with padded backrest with variable height.
Ona Safe & Clean boats
|All vessels will be built under the most demanding directives of the General Directorate of the Merchant Marine, as well as international and European standards.||The laminate of all of them will be under the “RULES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND CERTIFICATION OF BOATS” of the “DET NORSKE VERITAS”, with hull and cover of P.F.V. reinforced.||They will be unsinkable boats based on the rules of the “FIBERGLASS BOATS DE H.DUPLESSIS” totally watertight.||The deck and bathtub will be quick-emptying according to UNE-EN-ISO 118212: 2002, facilitating the evacuation of the water on deck in a matter of seconds.|
|Transported with simple conventional trailers, without the need for special transports or permits.||Nationally and Internationally patented boat models and collection systems.||First professional LPG and Electric gas boat approved by D.G.M.M.||High quality boats and systems within the most demanding regulations of the European Union with our CE marking 17-30-RCD-TOR-207617 / C.|
Safety equipment, navigation or any other device necessary for its legalization in the destination country, must be provided by the shipowner to our Shipyards to adapt them to the boats.