CLEANING, SURVEILLANCE AND PROTECTION SERVICES FOR COASTAL OR PORT WATERS.
WE ARE CLOSELY INVOLVED WITH THE BEACH, MARINE AND COASTAL SECTORS.
THE NEED FOR OUR SERVICES IS ESSENTIAL GIVEN THAT TOURISM IS ONE OF THE COUNTRY’S MOST IMPORTANT ECONOMIC DRIVERS.
We carry out cleaning and collection tasks of floating solids and hydrocarbons, of ports, coastlines, lakes, swamps and in general of the sheet of water, avoiding affects on its microbacterial and visual quality.
- Floating solids of medium sizes.
- Tar biscuits, fuel oil, oil of a certain density.
- Plastics, fishing nets, bottles, buoys, etc.
- Vegetable remains of rivers, streams and storms.
- Pests of jellyfish, dead animals and fish.
We have monitoring systems, temperature and salinity control, as well as the state of the quality of bath water.
- Monitoring system of physicochemical parameters of bathing water.
- Wave height control using dynamic sensors.
- Realtime information on water quality.
- Positioning of perimeter buoys, signaling buoys.
Through our monitoring system and web application we can prevent episodes of marine pollution by rain, wind and current, as well as during the mechanical cleaning services of the sheet of water with boats, to observe the bathing area and the marine coastline.
- Human visual observation and artificial intelligence systems for floating solids through boats and cleaning drones.
- Network of floating equipment monitored on the coast with environmental sensors.
- Static equipment for cleaning sheet of water in port areas.
- Navigation, cleaning and control services through boats and cleaning drones.