Beach and coast boat
The operation of this boat created with the purpose of cleaning the sheet of water is plug-in electric and solar, understanding that it is not hybridized with any type of gasoline or diesel generator / alternator.
That is, 0 emissions, 0 db (decibels), 0 environmental impact in its operation and 0 exposure to health due to noise and smoke. Having sufficient battery autonomy to work two days (18 hrs) without having to recharge their batteries at a working speed of between 2.5 and 3 knots, even being able to reach an unlimited autonomy at a speed of 1.5 knots only with the energy generated with its solar panels.
The floating collection system (plastics and others) consists of a large shovel in front of the bow of the boat, it is with a draft of 0.35 meters and a beam of 1.90 meters + 0.5 meters additional sleeve of funnel between skates. , capable of lifting close to 1,000 kilos, gives it a cleaning of an area of 13.89 km2 / hrs, or a volumetric filtering of 4800 m3 / hrs, understanding that its working speed is 2.5 Kn.
Its two hydraulic pistons powered by solar energy, are responsible for lifting about 1,000 kilos, with a unique system of pulleys and guides using Teflon bearings, make it automatically and without the need for any other movement or technical help, it is capable to rise vertically in front of the bow without protruding from it (thus avoiding bumps, breakages and loss of floats in front of the bow), until reaching a zenith and a reverse dump towards the stern to empty all its contents in the containers on deck.
The electric drive system does not prevent you from traveling at an agile speed of 7-8 kn for a period of time of approximately 2 hours maximum.
The layout of the cabin allows the skipper both to move the boat and to precisely observe the floater collection maneuver, without neglecting its steering, with the help of cameras in the bow and stern for more information, control and ease of maneuvering the skipper, in all his maneuvers, both for collecting floats and for docking, undocking, navigation, port work, etc.
Battery chargers installed on board to be able to plug / charge in any port area, using standard 16A cetac plugs. with a capacity of a theoretical total charge of 6h (in the case of completely depleted batteries).
10m2 solar canopy that allows batteries to be charged even at anchor without the need to “plug into port”, with a theoretical total charge capacity of 40h. (in case of batteries at 50% it would be 20h).
Fully independent battery / propulsion systems Er / Br which guarantees your navigation in terms of safety (case of broken propeller, plant fall, other breakdowns …)
Motors in the transom allow you to change a propeller or free a stuck line without the need for the intervention of a diver or lifting the boat, since these motors can be raised to the waterline.
Weight of collection of objects from 10 millimeters to sizes of a commercial metal drum, thanks to a basket with a theoretical capacity of 2.6 m2 and a weight of up to 1,000 kilos.
Bench in the aft deck area to house a DRON-type cleaning device, for cleaning hard-to-reach areas, which could be straightened by a crane or aft davit.
Open deck of 25m2 that meets the objective of a multipurpose vessel, being able to combine environmental tasks with other port needs.
Being able to use 500 kg capacity crane and casting area with removable “tramex” in the center of the deck (1.7m2) to work with lowering and hoisting objects, divers … etc.
Its low draft (0.5 m) allows it to work in areas with little “bottom”. Even beaching comfortably on sandy bottom (if you want or need) without listing as it is not monocoque, without fear of sand entering the intake intakes of the engines because it does not have aspiration systems.
Being able to work in turbulent, dirty and full of products, whether solid or liquid, harmful to conventional engines with heat exchanger, suction intakes, impeller, etc., leading to its breakage due to the entry of these elements, where, being electrical have them.
- Hull Length: 8.5 to 12 meters
- Scribing Beam: 3.5 to 4.00 meters
- Minimum working draft: 0.55 meters
- Working beam: 4.00 meters
- Solid deck load: 4,000 / 6,000 kilos
- Deck space of m2: 19 / 26.8 m2
- Solid loading speed: 30,000 kilos / hour
- Liquid suction capacity: 0
- Work surface: 27,000 m2 / hour
- Working speed: 2-3 knots / hour
MOTORIZATION AND SPEED (8.5 meter boat)
- Engine: 2 x 50cv gasoline / LPG
- Motorization: 2 x 10 Kw electric
- Speed 2 x 50 hp: 13 knots
- Speed 2 x 10 KW: 8 knots
- Autonomy working speed 2 tk x 100 lt: 29 hours
- Autonomy working speed 8 batt x 5000 kw: 16 hours
- Non-slip cover with central tramex system with 2 x 1.5 meter opening.
- Floating solids collection system using a 2.5 meter stainless steel basket in the bow.
- Hydraulic group 120 Bar at 6 lt / min with 15 liter tank.
- Stainless steel candlesticks and braided and covered stainless steel wiring.
- 3 lockers in each hull under deck with zippers.
- 1 Tn hydraulic crane with 3.5 meter boom, 320º turn on deck.
- Cinton protector in all its exterior dead work, bumpers and in the bow wheel area.
- Cabin with safety glass, door and frame in marine anodized aluminum.
- Led navigation lights red, green and scope plus led type spotlights on deck.
- Control panel with switches for various services and 12 v connection.
- Hydraulic steering and steering wheel.
- Complete motor control system. (if motors are included)
- RPM / fuel level / Trim / engine hours indicators. (if motors are included)
- Protective hose for cables and pipes outside the engine area.
- 6 automatic bilge pumps with alarm in each storeroom.
- Battery disconnector with 3 positions.
- 2 battery racks, for services and motors.
- 1 emergency battery for communications.
- VHF equipment with GPS and AIS.
- 4 3 kgr ABC fire extinguisher with SOLAS approval.
- Ring, ruff with light and SOLAS life jacket and zone 3 first aid kit.
- Anchoring equipment with anchor, chain, rope and bow guide.
- 6 stainless cleats, 2 on the tack, 2 on the center and 2 on the fins.
- Double horn and navigation compass.
- Mooring material four ropes, four fenders and hook with fixation.
- 2 tanks of 100 liters + LPG. (Optional more capacity).
- 2 tanks of 1,000 liters for gray water, fresh water, etc.
- Gasoline filters, tank fixing, filler neck and installation.
Ona Safe & Clean boats
|All vessels will be built under the most demanding directives of the General Directorate of the Merchant Marine, as well as international and European standards.||The laminate of all of them will be under the “RULES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND CERTIFICATION OF BOATS” of the “DET NORSKE VERITAS”, with hull and cover of P.F.V. reinforced.||They will be unsinkable boats based on the rules of the “FIBERGLASS BOATS DE H.DUPLESSIS” totally watertight.||The deck and bathtub will be quick-emptying according to UNE-EN-ISO 118212: 2002, facilitating the evacuation of the water on deck in a matter of seconds.|
|Transported with simple conventional trailers, without the need for special transports or permits.||Nationally and Internationally patented boat models and collection systems.||First professional LPG and Electric gas boat approved by D.G.M.M.||High quality boats and systems within the most demanding regulations of the European Union with our CE marking 17-30-RCD-TOR-207617 / C.|
Safety equipment, navigation or any other device necessary for its legalization in the destination country, must be provided by the shipowner to our Shipyards to adapt them to the boats.